- Dec 13, 2013

My husband wants a 3some

Leslie: Would you ever let you husband have a 3some? I want to see my husband with another woman and he wants to watch me go down on her. Should we plan this or is this a temptation to cheat? I need pros and cons

Geoffre:
Is it your husband that wants you to do this or you. By allowing your husband and yourself to do
his you are both cheating on each other. Would he allow you to have a 3 some with another man, I
doubt it. After this comes jealousy or if you have chilren then the word will get around about your secret and they will face humilation as children do talk. What is more important you lusts or your
marriage. Geoffrey

Source: Experience

Other Answers (13)
    thomchez: It appears that you want this as much as he does seeing that you WANT to see your husband with another woman. The real question you must answer is do you want to see your husband with another woman more than once? Because I can assure you that if you and your husband find this experience a pleasurable one, he will desire to do it again and...maybe again... and... Is this something you might want? That's the real question you need to ask yourself.
    
    dude: You hear about these things happening but in real life it's more complicated. Relationships that try these things out have to begin with the understanding that a possible consequence is that it breaks the relationship. Humans are not naturally set up to have three way relationships. If your relationship has any chinks in it, this will deepen them. Another thing is that you all have to be brutally honest with each other about expressing your feelings. If you can't have an open relationship, guess what, chink. And yes, the third person should be with someone that can also do this, is now a part of the relationship as an equal partner and is disease free.
    If you can't do this but still want to experiment, get a hooker.
     
           PrrrtyChristy: NO I will not let my husband do a 3some. It ha no moral and way to miserable relationship and just an OPEN TEMPTATION TO CHEATING & DISEASE AS WELL.

    Why have a third party to have satisfaction in bed with your partner? That is not necessary unless both of you are not happy and just dont want to hurt each others feelings.
      
           Unknown: Big mistake!!! Threesomes are wrong in my opinion!!! Sex between ANY couple are for two people only! Have some respect.

    If you go for it might as well start filing for divorce, because this has divorce written all over it.

    I would never share my man nor would I sleep with anyone besides him. And I know he wouldn't sleep with anyone besides me. My body is for him and only him to see and touch. And his body is only for me to see and touch. Sex is only for us to share and no one else.

    What would I do If he ever asked for a threesome? Simple, I would leave him.
    He is my man. As I am his. And we respect each other enough to not let anyone come in between us.
                  christy     NO NO NO, once you have a 3some w/ your man-you cant go back. your sex life should be sacred and only for the two of you. you both should of had your 3somes before you were married to get it off your check list. ive had threesomes and they were fun, but i would never share my husband. we have talked about it, then i told him i put an ad on craigslist to find another woman, just to see what he said...............and he was freaked out!lol
    by the way-there is ALWAYS jealously involved in a 3some, maybe not u, but ur hubby..............or maybe not ur hubby but u. dont go there girlfriend.
     
    ? :
    If it doesn't swing both ways don't even consider it. And any way you look at it, it is still considered cheating whether it is male or female. It's all in the way people look at it and how you look at it. It's no really any ones business but your own.

? :    I let my wife have sex with her ex-husband, figure they been married before nothing new anyways. As for a threesome I would be ok with that too, obviously I'd never go down on a dude tho.

curtis : Speaking on behalf of the heterosexual men in the world. YES you should allow this to happen. He deserves this. YOUR WELCOME
  
?:  Eww thats so nasty thats hella grimmy thats nasty its disguisting
      
AirmanGooble     Pros: fun, fulfilling his desires
Cons: getting carried away

My honest opinion I would never do that with my man because he's only mine. I don't think that's cool. But aye whatever floats your boat
      
Poppet : It's not something I'm willing to do. We've discussed it years ago but in the end decided it wouldn't be healthy for our marriage. Somethings are best left as a fantasy.

Byakuren Hijiri : Absolutely not. It's cheating, not to mention morally wrong and downright repulsive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates